If you’re looking for a delicious, low-calorie dish that is also healthy and easy to make, you’ve found it. This recipe for spicy ahi poke features fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and more.
The spicy ahi poke recipe mayonnaise is a delicious and healthy dish that combines tuna, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, and soy sauce.
Recipe for Keto-Friendly Spicy Ahi Poke
My favorite aspects of this dish are how simple it is to prepare and how versatile it is in terms of flavor combinations. Each time you prepare it, you may add extra crunch, fat, or even spice. There are no two poke bowls identical, and the same can be said for this spicy ahi poke dish we’ve created for you.
Recipe for Spicy Ahi Poke
Inspired by a vacation to Hawaii, this creamy, spicy ahi tuna poke bowl!
15-minute total time
1 bowl of soup
734 calories per serving
- In a medium mixing basin, break up the spring mix leaves into smaller pieces.
- Combine the tuna, cucumber, avocado, onion, and almonds in a mixing bowl. Remove from the equation.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad mixture with tongs and pour the spicy sauce over it.
- Pour the dressed salad mixture over the big pieces of tofu in the bottom of the poke serving dish.
- Chop up the seaweed and sprinkle it on top of the dish, along with sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is spicy poke sauce made of?
Spicy poke sauce is a type of dipping sauce that is made of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
Is Ahi poke healthy?
What is a Hawaiian poke Bowl?
A Hawaiian poke bowl is a traditional dish that consists of cubed raw fish, rice, seaweed salad, and soy sauce.